The Western Upstate Association of REALTORS® is a trade association which was chartered in 1946. The Western Upstate Multiple Listing Service was subsequently formed in 1978.Both organizations are comprised of REALTORS® and other professionals in related industries united in purpose and dedicated to providing knowledgeable and ethical real estate services to consumers and fellow REALTORS®.
The Western Upstate Association of REALTORS®/Western Upstate Multiple Listing Service strives to provide its members with programs and services which enhance the members' ability to successfully conduct their business in a competent and ethical manner, to promote cooperation among its members, and to promote the public's right to use and transfer real property. The Association also participates in lobbying efforts of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® on issues affecting property rights and the Real Estate industry in general.
Our Affiliations include:
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Anderson Homebuilders Association
- Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce
- Anderson County Development Partnership
Our Mission is to be an Association of Excellence, providing true value to all members, to be the REALTOR® business partner, and to the Association of Choice.
Our Goals are
- To strengthen member's bottom line
- To be responsive to member's needs
- To deliver valuable programs and services
- To enhance member's professionalism
- To be the clearing house for legal and ethical information
- To keep our members on the cutting edge of technology
- To maintain a positive business climate
- To be the source of education opportunities
- To continue to be a member friendly organization